M.J.M Design & Draughting Ltd provides services almost exclusively on a business-to-business contractual basis. Any personal information we collect relates only to an individual’s role as an agent for their employer or business in fulfilling the business-to-business contract – we do not endeavour to collect any personal data other than to perform that contract.
This Privacy Notice explains in detail the types of personal data we may collect about you when you interact with us, in your role as an agent for your employer or business. It also explains how we’ll store and handle that data, and keep it safe.
There’s a lot of information here, but we want you to be fully informed about your rights, and how we use your data.
It’s likely that we’ll need to update this Privacy Notice from time to time. You’re welcome to come back and check it whenever you wish.
When Do we Collect Your Data
- When you visit any of our websites, and use your or your employing businesses account to buy products and services.
- When you make an online purchase and check out as a guest (in which case we just collect transaction-based data).
- When you create an account with us, on behalf of your employing business.
- When you make an enquiry by phone.
- When you contact us by any means with queries, complaints etc.
- When you fill in any forms on our websites – e.g. a catalogue request forms, or on-line support chat services.
What Sort of Data Do We Collect
The data collected to perform the contract typically includes;
- Business name,
- Billing and delivery addresses,
- Name and email address of persons placing orders, or making payment for orders on behalf of the business, orders and receipts, email and telephone number.
- Details of the businesses or employing company’s interactions with us
- To deliver the best possible web experience, technical information is collected about your Geographical location such as country, town & IP address via our third-party analytics provider.
What Do We Do With Your Data
- We keep contacts relating previous or current contracts in order to fulfil our contractual obligations. For example when you place an order, we’ll keep the personal data you give us for five years so we can comply with our legal and contractual obligations.
- If we receive an enquiry from you we hold the enquiry for up to 30 days. After this period the enquiry including personal details are permanently deleted from the system.
Rights regarding Your Personal Data
You have the right to request:
- A copy of any information about you at any time, and also to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate – free of charge in most cases but we reserve the right to make a small charge were appropriate.
- If we choose not to action your request we will explain to you the reasons for our refusal.
- We do not use your data for Marketing purposes.
- To ask for your information or to ask for information ammendment, please contact us via our online contact form